Julius
Farmer

1 posts

IGN: YogiPogi
by Julius » 4 months ago

Your User: YogiPogi

Location + TimeZone: Sweden, GMT+1

Average Hours A Week / When Available: 20-30

How Long Have You Played Minecraft?: 10 years. Started playing on "hacked client" without login on private servers before i bought an account in maybe 2012. Been having breaks so played on and off during this period.

Time Spent On Server (Screenshot of /pt): https://imgur.com/a/RZX1Zxq

I did just start playing like 3-4 days ago so I'm pretty active :)

Why Would You Like To Be Staff? To help people get around on the server, helping them when they need help and to prevent hackers. In general I'm a really nice guy who helps others by nature and that's why I want to be staff.

What Can You Bring To The Team?: Although I'm not quite up to date with the last two updates I know a lot about the game which makes me want to bring experience to the team. 

What Makes You A Suitable Candidate For The Role?: I'm online a lot which means I can help a lot of people out. (Im sorry i dont know what to say hahah)

How Well Do You Know StrongholdMC?: Not that much I'm afraid but I do know it's a great survival "somewhat vanilla" server with great people on. I am planning to stick around to find out more about the server.

Any Other Comments: Not really, I like what you've done with this server, trading with ores and such without having to have /bal and still have a reliable shop system and I hope I can be a part of it. Sorry for a short application but I don't like dragging stuff out, better to keep it short ;)