Franko
Captain

1 posts

IGN: Franko_
by Franko » 2 months ago

Your User: Franko_

Location + TimeZone:BST/GMT UK

Average Hours A Week / When Available:Mostly play every day unless something comes up (probably 30+)

How Long Have You Played Minecraft?: 8 years

Time Spent On Server (Screenshot of /pt):6 days 10 hours at time of posting
Why Would You Like To Be Staff?:Id Like to show my skills and keep a community close and progress srongholdd to a bigger and sustainable income server. i want to care about the server a lot more than i already do and take responsibilities and have a more important role for this server to grow.

What Can You Bring To The Team?: I think id bring a lot to the table whilst also
commanding the server and sorting out and disciplining players when needed. however I do like to chat and welcome
 all players to the server and help as much to keep players and keep the server strong and thriving even though im
 currently not a staff member, which is why I believe id be the best candidate for Mod on stronghold

What Makes You A Suitable Candidate For The Role?: Although im not the oldest player on this server currently I think im the most active
 on the server and also have settled in well to our community. I vote myself but also even though im currently
 not a staff member I will tell new players to vote especially when there are no current staff online which
 is also a key point to make with my constant activity, that me becoming staff would fill those time slots when no staff are available.
I can be a serious player with a strong Knowledge on MC/ Commands/ Plugins.

How Well Do You Know StrongholdMC?: A lot ive got to know players and who they are outside the server and talk about non-minecraft related things as it helps build a strong community and friendships. the server and its plugins i know well and i always try to make it better
by helping zeus with ideas and community support and give him feedback when things go wrong as i love stronghold and want to know even more when/if i become mod

Regards Franko_