- The use of hacked clients, or "hacks" are not allowed. This includes, but isn't limited to, Kill Aura / Forcefield, Fly Hacks, Reach Hacks, XRay or any form of ESP.
- Do not spam chat with multiple messages or capital letters.
- English is the language to be used in the global chat. You may use any other language when Private Messaging players.
- We do not accept racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other type or prejudice or discrimination.
- Bugs or exploits are not to be abused, and must be reported immedietly on the forum. You will be punished if you are caught abusing a bug or an exploit.
- We currently only allow the Mod "Optifine" as well as Gamma alteration to be used on our server. If you feel that a Mod should be added to this list, feel free to post in the Suggestions section of the forum.
- A Staff member's decision is final. All decisions should be based off of fact, and Staff have access to rules to prove facts. If there is a gray area in any case, the issue will be brought to the Staff team in Discord and a result will be decided. If you feel that a punishment is unfair or biased, feel free to make a report or appeal on the forum.
- No pornohraphic material in chat.
- No offensive or pornographic skins. You may be asked to change your skin if it breaks this rule.
- No Staff impersonation, or staff mocking.
- Advertisements for Shop Plots are allowed, but do not spam the chat. Please allow for your advert to completely disappear from chat before posting another.
- Do not advertise other servers or links.
- Evading a ban through the use of an Alternate Account or by any other means will result in a permanent ban for all accounts and IPs involved.
- No Autoclickers (Including Alt methods like key weights / unplugging peripherals). This means no AFK Fishing.
- Only use 1 Alternate Account, ever. You may log on at the same time as your Alternate Account, but do not use multiple Alternate Accounts.
- Your claim is your responsibility. Raiding, griefing and insiding are all allowed. Be careful who you trust.
- No pornographic builds.
- Players may not claim near another claimed area of land. The acceptable amount of space to leave is 50 blocks. If you wish to build next to a friend, use /TrustNear.
- You may build anywhere that isn't claimed.
- If you are inactive on the server for 2 weeks, your claim will "expire" and will be automatically removed.
- All buildings or blocks will be removed in two weeks of being placed, if they are left unclaimed.
- You may only build in the Shop World if you have been granted access to a shop plot, or you have been trusted on a shop plot.
- Griefing and Raiding in the Shop World is only made possible by players not protecting their Shop Plots correctly. Make sure all chests holding items have a Shop Sign on them, to prevent players from taking items for free, and be careful who you trust on your plot.
[Shop Building Rules]
- You have to use your shop plot in order to sell goods. Do not waste the space granted to you.
- No creating farms, including mob farms.
- No redstone contraptions.
- Do not create noise machines or use annoying blocks.
- Banners and Map Art creations are patented to those who create them. Do not re-sell or copy others' creations.
- Please stick to the selected Shop Plot that you decided to claim. If you hop Shop Plots, you will lose your privilege.
- Shop Plots that are not used for 2 months will be wiped, and all items (in chests etc) will be deleted.
- PvP is allowed in all areas of the world where you are able. Even though players can't attack each other in claims, if one player finds a way to kill the other, this is allowed.
- TP Trapping and TP Killing is allowed. Be careful who you TP to, and with what you take.
- There is to be no form of PvP in the Shop World. This includes TP Trapping or any other means.
- Combat Logging (Leaving the server by any method while amist a PvP situation) will result in death. If you log, your items will be dropped immediately.
- Attempting to kill a member of Staff while they are in a staff situation is not allowed. A situation can be defined by a staff member teleporting to you without request.
- If a staff member requests to teleport to you, then there is no situation, and you may attempt to kill them.
- Pushing people out of claims, or luring mobs to kill players within claims are allowed. So are the use of Fishing Rods, or similar items, to move players inside claims.
- Killing pets is not allowed in claimed areas. Players with pets are notified if and when their pets are killed, and by who.
- Trades are not allowed to be scammed. If you are offering an item, or accepting the offer of an item, you can not then TP Trap or Kill the person you are communicating with.
- Players may be able to steal items placed in public chests or dropped on the floor during a trade. Use the Trading Pods at spawn to ensure a safe trade, as stealing items from the floor or public chests is legal. Further, if a Player manages to sneak into a Trading Pod during a trade and steal items, this is legal. Take extra care when trading.
- All rule updates will be posted here, in order for players who are well aware of and read up on the rules to keep up to date with new additions. These updates will also be posted on the discord.